Your Lone Workers are the frontline of your workforce. It may be visiting people 1-2-1 in their own homes, they may be sales staff, field engineers or community nursing staff but for whatever the reason, the law requires employers to think about and deal with any health and safety risks before people are allowed to work alone. [HSE Info]
That’s why we’re delighted to be able to provide a range of Lone Worker Protection systems here at CMC Synergy. The range of scenarios where staff may require reassurance or assistance is many & varied. It could be a lone field service engineer at a remote site who has an accident or it maybe someone faced with a volatile & threatening situation.
Our smart phone based application allows your lone workers to:
- Raise a Panic Alarm with a discrete button press
- Place themselves into a Welfare (monitoring) Session
- Start welfare sessions with the simple tap on an NFC tag (optional)
- Set their own Timed Welfare Check-in intervals
- Tested to British Standard BS8484
Most lone work solutions only allow lone workers to raise an alarm when something happens whereas our pro-active solution can be set to trigger an alert when a lone worker fails to check in.
- Audio & visual alert displays on screen to monitoring team
- Alerts are emailed to selected recipients immediately & viewable on PC, laptop, tablet and smartphone
- The app automatically dials a preset emergency number so monitoring teams can listen to the situation and escalate accordingly
- The app automatically sends an SMS message with location details
- Self monitor or outsource to a BS5979 Cat II Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC – use highly trained staff to manage emergency situations and liaise directly with the emergency services)
Addresses Health & Safety legislation
Lone Worker Protection Systems assist in automating processes that allow organisations to demonstrate a duty of care towards lone workers and address legislation such as the Corporate Manslaughter Act 2007.
Automated welfare protection
Providing full visibility of lone workers on live mapping, together with detailed reports, reduces administrative burden, provides reassurance and improves logistics.
One device, lower costs
No additional devices are required, the system is smartphone based so nothing extra to carry and your employees will only need to remember to re-charge one device.
We’d love to give you a demo so call us on 0151 545 0808 for more information.