SIP Trunking technology is just one of the many telecommunications services that CMC Synergy make available to clients. With a wide range of services, we’re able to offer the most appropriate solution to each customer’s unique business circumstances.
SIP Trunking is a Voice-over-IP solution where voice telephone calls are converted to data & transmitetd over data lines in much the same way as broadband internet data.
Why use SIP?
- Reduced costs. Call charges will usually reduce considerably as will line rental charges. Give us a call on 0151 545 0808 for a no obligation chat about your telecoms costs.
- It’s scalable. Great for expanding businesses that need that all-important flexibility whilst keeping all contact details constant for best customer experience. It’s portable too so can move with a business as it grows, expands, relocates & evolves.
- You can migrate existing numbers onto the SIP platform or take advantage of different number types to help market your business.
- Practice excellent disaster recovery – in the event of office disruption through fire, flood, storm or theft, numbers can be quickly re-routed to alternative locations or mobiles to help you ensure business continuity.
- It’s reliable – exploit the designed-in redundancy of IP based data networks to route around network faults.
CMC Synergy are a leading provider of integrated voice and data services to more than 1,000 customers in the SME market and have been providing cost effective services with un-rivalled award winning customer care team since 2006 with over 35 year’s experience between our company directors.
We have rightly earned the accreditation of Vodafone Platinum Partner and are one of only 25 in the UK. Our core product was the supply of optimized airtime agreements from UK networks which we achieved by matching our customer’s needs to the best solutions that are available.
CMC Synergy now deliver a full suite of business solutions, our services now include fixed line, broadband, phone systems, maintenance, vehicle tracking, lone worker solutions and B2B gas and electricity packages.
Our company operates from our business centres in Liverpool and Northampton. We have enjoyed much success in recent years with an outstanding rate of growth coupled with some notable award wins with our trusted partners. For your peace of mind we only work with our trusted partners, Vodafone, O2, OJ, EE, Chess Telecom, Blizzard, Crystal Ball and DXP.